My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://stevepiccolo.hammerpig.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

About Steve Piccolo

Hello! I'm Steve. I grew up in Provo, UT and currently live in Salt Lake City, UT. I'm the second of eight children in a wonderful family. If I have a birthday this year (which I'm trying to avoid :), I'll turn 30. Ugh! I love playing sports, reading, writing, and creating computer programs. I'm also an active member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (a.k.a. the Mormon church).

In 2001, I finished my B.S. degree in Information Systems at Brigham Young University, and then lived in Chandler/Gilbert, AZ for five years. While in Arizona, I worked as a software developer for Intel. I met a lot of great people and learned a ton (including how to survive 110 degree weather). This fall I'm starting a graduate-school program in Medical Informatics at the University of Utah.

In the near future, I'll post more information about my graduate program, the laptop I'm planning to buy, and reviews of some books I've been reading.

See below for information about blogs and how to stay up-to-date on mine.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve-O! Man...I sure miss you here in Sunny AZ! I hope that all is well for you in Utah! Next time I'm up there we'll have to go to CROWN BURGER or something fun. Especially since you are living in SLC, not too far from me!

Anyway, thanks for keeping me informed of what's the haps in Steve P's life! Take care! ~AnnaP

Anonymous said...

Your going to freeze to death in that 90 degree weather in SLC! Congratulations on taking that big step diving back into school. Well, you never made to Intel here in OR but SLC is only a hop, skip and a jump from Bend! You are invited any time. I anticipate your every post! Lindsay A.

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve, I'm not sure how I know you but I do. A friend showed me this blog. Did you ever live in Park Place or Southridge apartments when you lived in Provo?

Jen Walker

Anonymous said...

Steven

The information you posted on your blog was very useful. I’m going to look into creating a blog. I have already formed one of those homepages in Google and your blog is part of my page. Will it tell me automatically when you post something new?

Alex

Steve said...

Hi Jen,

Yes, I did live in Southridge in 2000-2001. I'm sorry, but your name doesn't ring a bell right now. My email is steve.piccolo @ gmail.com if you want to stay in touch.

Hi Alex,

You'll be able to know automatically when I post something new if you subscribe to my feed. You can do that by email or with a blog reader. In one of the entries below it tells you how to use a blog reader.

Regards,
-Steve